free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - 1972 Alice HQ
Thread: 1972 Alice HQ
View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2006   #19
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

My favorite scenes in ISW are:

-"Mommy Doll" where Pat is at the size where she wears doll clothes--betcha there's no doll underwear, even in the 80's. Anyways, Pat tries to calm the children down, who're fighting over who gets to take her to school. Then the toy robot pushes Pat into the toy closet where she flops over the other toys, activiating them--especially the "I Wet Myself Doll", spraying the "water" onto her!! Thoughts come to mind on that scene.

-"From the Bed to the Dollhouse"--Pat, in the gown that her husband gave her after the dinner, goes to the bedroom. Climbs up to bed, which took longer than she thought. Pat finally reaches her side and lies on the pillow, admiring her husband. Not before his turning on the bed made the matress rumble and sending Pat flying to the skateboard, which skids all the way to the dollhouse, and Pat, who knew that being small is no easy task, had no choice but to spend the night in the dollhouse, sleeping next to the immovable doll on the doll recliner. Sweetness there!

and....

-The infamous "Down In the Sink Shredder" scene. The best part of that scene at when Pat gets poured on from the breakfast food--I mean eggs, bread, cold cereal. And tyring to get out of the sink using peices of food was priceless.

If you could upload those in a new thread, since we're not focusing on the Alice topic, that would be great!
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote