The Process Forum - View Single Post - A little bit of process goes a long way
View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2008   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Re: A little bit of process goes a long way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very_Good_Karma View Post
This sort of shows up in TG as well, as there's often an over-the-top emphasis on being stereotypically feminine. You're a girl now, and that means everything you own is going to be pink! You're going to be absurdly passive, soft spoken, and cry a lot. You'll be physically weak. Your hair will be long, your breasts will be huge, and your makeup will be thickly applied! You'll not only be strongly heterosexual, but you'll also be most attracted to stereotypically masculine men, in spite of them all being portrayed as assholes. You're going to be humiliated by your sexual impulses and yet completely unable to control them.
This is specifically why when I did TGs of people I give them a single change that they could have on them and it was a human only alteration. And I mean SINGLE change, they could have longer, diffrent color hair or boobs the size of their head or longer legs or so on, but ONLY the one change. Full body? Too bad, I was doing TGs, not drawing characters that looked nothing like you and I could just have easily yanked straight out of my ass...ets. Everything else was a direct carry over of their opposite version. Before that, I didn't even let people pick a single thing, the TG they had got was JUST them as a female (male in some rarer cases ).

Now that I think of it, I don't do a whole lot of major processes, just kinda big/small/cute but not unstoppably huge/tiny/sexy. So, uh, I guess I support this thread as well. ...though it doesn't have any content so to speak. ^^; Well, if anyone has a minor process idea bring it up and I'LL make the content. At leas, until someone else starts to.