free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2009   #1232
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Smile Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Hey there- ok, so I think I may be starting a new thread for this. Wow, I appreciate the reception! More reception means more effort on my part.

Anyway, some of those ideas are just dynamite. Some notes: I already have that idea with equipment, done. You can also make it non-removable. Part of the bad ends I want to implement would involve you standing before your seducer as she waits for you to equip a new outfit she gives you, then your sprite changes afterwards.

Brainwashed heroines, check! The boss of dungeon one is a brainwashed heroine. I intend to make several of the bosses brainwashed heroines... additionally, it may be worthwhile to have something like that at the end, where you fight all of them back to back.

Later on in the plot, having an organization of brainwashed heroines, like a special seduction task force would be golden. Of course, it would need to be a little ways in, but it could range from getting attacked in the middle of night in the inn, to getting ambushed, or them kidnapping an ally, posing as a townsperson, etc.

Yes, a hive is in order. I actually have beegirl sprites, as well as beegirl kissing sprites similar to the catgirls. Several good 'become a working bee' endings!

There are some submit options, depending on the bad ending. There are maybe 3 in the alpha, I think. Feedback on how good they are is appreciated.

I can make bodysuit equipment. Bodysuit sprites are definitely in order, I may have some and if not it's possible with mods.

Right now I'm a bit ashamed of it, like I said it's a really ghetto alpha, but I will want to gather feedback as to which parts are the hottest. I think I should make it less predictable, and that will be fleshed out later in the plot. I think if there is a lot of surprise, betrayal, and deception, it will be a lot hotter. Now it's just weak monster girls and things like "oh, should I wade into that suspicious pool? Oh noes, I'm brainwashed!"

This is the first opportunity of its kind- an erogame that's in full english and focuses on MC. FULL ENGLISH. And you know the guy making it. So honestly let's cut the crap and focus on making it really, really, really hot because the possibilities are endless.

NOTE: ALL FURTHER DISCUSSION PLEASE MOVE TO SEPARATE THREAD.
Just dl and tried it out.
It is just AWESOME. Love it
As for suggestion, I'll finish playing it first and give some feedback.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote