Thread: SlaveMaker
View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2009   #27
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Re: SlaveMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagecoalbrace View Post
I will now post a quick guide on how to get reisz tentacle queen ending.
First go to the docks and submit to the tentacles 5+ times
Durning this you should be trying to RAISE your conversation skill to 60 (Happens if you are constantly raising it by about day 30) Then go to the docks every day and either have libido or morality at 60 and have a high hunting skill is a must to get this ending as you must get all three girls

First girl is easy you'll run into her randomly in docks (No needed skills)

Second girl is a little bit harder as the chance of getting her is determined by your hunting skill and you must have a high conversation.

Third Girl is easier (or harder) than the second girl, you must do the acolyte job until you get a message asking if you'd like to investigate. Say yes if you have a min. of 60 conversation you'll be given a second choice: Lust or gods. Do the one that you have 60 in (Libido or morality respectively) and your done.

If you got all three you'll get reisz'z special ending of Tentacle Queen if not you'll get one of the standard endings with the tentacle rape ending before it.

Just two short question about the second girl since I got the one in the church before her.
1) It?s the horned demon girl at the docks, right? I didn?t get any other possible candidates in her text.
2)"How high is high"? My hunting skill is 100 after wearing the wolf-dress. Also my Conversation was at 90.

The Conversation couldn?t get higher couse of the same dress. Is there a need of morality since THAT was stuck at 50 (Angels Tear Equals Moral 50 and it couldn?t get higher cause of the dress).

The game is a great timeburner if you got nothing else to do but I would really appreciate a guide about the necessary stats for differnt endings.

PS: For those that didn?t notice till now, Random Encounters can be influenced by Save/Load. Cowgirl for example is no problem at all. Get the pill between 20-30 and let her continue to do it till the message about the enlarged breast comes in. After that do it a couple of times again, 10 is a good guess since it says one or two weeks and voila, a BE-Ending.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote