free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - SlaveMaker
Thread: SlaveMaker
View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2009   #50
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Re: SlaveMaker

He hasn't gotten around to finishing that one yet but the errors about the shop not working are fixed along with a few other tweaks. But he has said he will finish it just has figured out how he will end it yet. ( A writers hard obstacle Ending what you have started )

Edit:

Quote:
cmacleod42

Hi for those interested
http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....eMakerBeta.rar
17Mb
Note swf files only. Just rename your existing SlaveMaker2.swf and add these

This is a beta version of my current development
1) adds Slave Maker details
a) gender - male, female, dickgirl
b) each gender has a separate list of talents you can choose from. Each give some bonuses and some drawbacks. There is a no talent option

2) Adds the selection of the house you will live in. Each house also has good and bad points. You must pick a house

The lists of talents/houses is still under review and I am open to suggestions.

This is only partially working. Talents and Houses ongoing effects should be working, but plot like notes (haunted mansion, unexplored castle etc) are still remaining to be done. Also the ruined temple is currently an exact copy of the docks. Lesbian training, inhuman bits still remain

Otherwise I plan to rearrange event and ending system to match the gender/talent selections. Also plan to add a more comprehensive conversation/rumour system.

When I tire of this I am working on
Rei - Sailor Mars - sub plot involving exorsicms, plan significant dickgirl elements, editing graphics for this ie futanarising existing graphics
Astarot - from Shina Banshou - demon training, with redemption subplot. Also plan a full dickgirl transformation with a specific plot for it
Mai Shiranui - still thinking about a plot

The girls are in the editing graphics, decensoring, colourising stage (Astarot need a lot of ccolorising)

Last edited by Gagecoalbrace; 03-02-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Gagecoalbrace is offline   Reply With Quote