free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Of The Hunters and Hunted
View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2009   #1
Reif
Frequent Poster

Of The Hunters and Hunted

8/18/2012 UPDATED VERSION

I know this is old, but in preparation for the next piece of this story I went back and reedited the original version. The updated version fixes several minor plot holes that have been pointed out me, makes some minor changes for continuity reasons going into the next part, and I broke up just about all of the larger paragraphs so that it would be easier to read.

There's not really enough new content to justify reading the whole thing over again for those who previously read v1, but if someone does want now or in the future to revisit this story for their own reasons I would recommend v2 over v1.
---------------

1/20/2010 Update...Now with PDF Witchery...

Well, it only took me three months but my third story "Of The Hunters and Hunted" is done.

It is a story full of peril, adventure, and just a little chromosome swapping. As with "The Succubus Wedding Night" If your attention span is up to exploring a fully realized world you'll be rewarded with the best TF process I could pull from my strange mind.

That said, I think #4 and probably #5 are going to be significantly less ambitous as OTHH really wore me down mentally.

Side notes:

While #2 (To Bake a Christmas Cake) and #3 (Of The Hunters and Hunted) share some similar elements I AM NOT going to consider them canon to each other as that would effectively link #1 and #3, and I'm not certain I'm willing to combine those two into a megauniverse.

In general use italics is used for emphasis and for foriegn language text.
Parentheses are used for sound effects and for foriegn language text translations.

There are some elements that crept in from other sources the largest being identified at the end of the story. All such elements are happily noted and intended as homages.

As with #1 and #2 all feedback is appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Of_The_Hunters_and_Huntedv2.pdf (774.6 KB, 330 views)

Last edited by Reif; 08-19-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Reif is offline   Reply With Quote