The Process Forum - View Single Post - Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread
View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2009   #45
Racerx135
Producer

Re: Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladewalker View Post
I know Pay Pal has a bad rep from most artists for costing more for fees and such... but honestly I know quite a few people who are leery of putting their credit card into out there but will gladly use it.

What about offering cheaper videos through CC transactions and just tacking Pay Pal fees on those transactions to cover the costs? That way there's incentive for them to use CC but if they do use Pay Pal you're not out money.

Gas stations around here do the same thing.. charging more for CC/Debit than Cash transactions...

Just a thought. The videos look great though!
The problem is not the fees. Paypal does not process adult transactions. They dropped me long ago. If you are a smaller outfit you can get away with for a bit but as soon as someone commits fraud on your paypal account or someone complains to them or you just get too much volume the paypal risk management gets a hold of it and looks at what you are selling and closes your account which is what happened in my case.

The Can you take paypal is the most common question which will be added to the much overdue FAQ I need to add to the new store.
Twitter
Http://FetishLands.com
Racerx135 is offline   Reply With Quote