free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2009   #867
Sucht17
Process Master

Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
SIll explain it to the best of my knowledge Its like this female activates some kind of power or gem I dont know or it was either her suit(trying my best here please bear with me) But first her breast swell up immensely (this is all nude) and after that the anime angle spins to her backside (butt) thats swells up too( still all nude) then this like helmet appears on her head its like a space helmet or something. I remember it remotely but Im sure thats how it went it was an amazing BE, buttgrowth scene. And it was an anime, I only seen that small clip of it so Im asking for help because I want to try to find the torrent of that anime.
That's the transformation sequence of the heroine from Angel Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Ok second one is an anime as well more ecchi than the first imo. But however this is how it went I remember it, where this older guy is in his room and this kinda young girl comes in and says she want to show him something, and after that (if my memory serves me right) she opens up her shirt and the gigantic boobs pops out and the I think the guy ends up leaving the room with her clung to his leg wanter him to stay or either he drags her out of the room I cant remember that part well.

That's from the last episode (Episode 26) of the Excel Saga series.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote