free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Sweet Dreams II: Shades of Grey
View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2009   #16
Grand Storm
Master of Dreams

Re: Sweet Dreams II: Shades of Grey

Update: Got some of my design stuff for the comic you might enjoy. Some new one old. Can only show you these without spoiling plot points and the actual TG and TF (Which I found will be best done in several stages throughout the course of the comic).

Two Reveal characters for the new comic are Dream Master, and GrandStorm (indeed it be me, and I have been tied to many DM related things in the past so I am actually not a totally new part of The DM worldly stuff but am to actually putting myself in one of the comics.)

1. The Tame Wolf: Dream Master rocking his new looks. complete with a collar which indeed will be explained some in the comic. DM is actually a clash of old and new in this retro attire. Mixing his classic pauldrons with his newer thin figure. Also new is hair style giving a view of his whole face while trying to keep the sinister looking curls. Also gave him a somewhat loppy ear.

2. The Free Spirit: I have not drawn the dream version of myself much. However I have keep much of it accurate to the past and now present. Sporting a wonderous robe that is somewhat like a hoody sweat shirt. Yes for those who don't know my relation to DM or why I am allowed in and out of the world without harm will be answered as well as I am really trying to dig deep with this comic.

3. The Milk Maid: Daisy in her full body glory and still hell of a time to draw being both insanely challenging and intensely fun. Daisy is just the new character I needed to enjoy my work and put my skills to the test. She will continue to play a pivital role in the comic, and continue to be... good friends with Brian.

Truely this is all I can show without ruining anything, and still show some new things expected in the comic.
When I wake I should have full day to work on the comic, and with luck I may finish a page sometime then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tame Wolf.JPG (107.2 KB, 959 views)
File Type: jpg Free Spirit.JPG (187.0 KB, 884 views)
File Type: jpg Milk Maid.JPG (131.0 KB, 1058 views)
Grand Storm is offline   Reply With Quote