free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2009   #2467
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frice2000 View Post
Well this moves away from the pages and pages of this thread that are dedicated to hentai tentacle rape that has people's skin change colors >.>...not that there's anything wrong with that but moderation please peoples?
I disagree, in the first place I had not set any requirements for this thread.
I'm very pleased to see how the thread has matured, corruption or EC is something can be found in many forms, be it corrupting tentacles or evil magic gone out of control etc etc.

We've had many great contributions in this thread thanks to many people and I continue to wish that new people and everyone else wont be turned away from discussions or replies as the thread keeps growing. Once I actually manage to find time I'll update my opening post with stuff people have found and throw in some scans from Dark Princess 1 and Dark Princess 2 from Crooked Navel.

I hope that there are some 2chan users checking this thread as we've had people create great original content and I continue to hope they will continue even if it's not EC related.
The largest problem to this I see is the language barrier and that I'm not sure how restricted newly registered members are. I should really continue working on finding a japanese proxy through TOR Network that would actually work so I could at least link this thread on 2chan.

Anyway, I hope people got my point before I babble anything else.