free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.
View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2009   #80
rb9
Process Master

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
And here's part two: Jupiter and Venus hit the scene. Youma girl shows off her new servants. The more these girls share the love, the more they become just like her.
Holy fucking shit man.

This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I like this even better than the Barb-E sequence, oh my god. I love the pinkness and latex-bunnyish theme, and you got that youma spot on. The hearts are fricking amazing. Their expressions... oh wow. This is better than a fricking art commission. I love the earrings and the marks they get when they are converted, and then converted Mars and Merc... OMG... sooooo hottttttttttttttttttttttt.

I already like... want to make Sailor Moon requests... but seriously man we need to work out a system here because you need to be rewarded immensely for doing all of this.

I think there needs to be VIP3 and VIP4 and VIP5 and each level is pretty much just you.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 10-15-2009 at 11:50 PM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote