free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Formula Number 9 (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2009   #5
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Re: New Fiction From REIF: Formula Number 9

Firstly, I ENVY YOUR WRITING! Compared to yours, My work looks like it was done by an elementary/primary school student.

Secondly, brilliant process. Particularly liked the idea of Michelle/Manuel boobs growing, which coincided with Michelles memories of her 'blossoming'.

I would've liked to see some more description on the facial changes, but if it's to avoid repeating yourself, then I understand.

Quote:
Manuel's hands trembled with his fear, then his hands shook, then his hands changed..
Just like to point out you didn't need to mention 'hands' so many times in a sentence, or repeat the statement that his hands were trembling.

For example, it could be written as "Manuels hands trembled in fear as they started to change..."
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote