free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Comic: Doll Cosplayer Mikiko Issue #3
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2010   #33
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Re: New Comic: Doll Cosplayer Mikiko Issue #3

thanks guys (^_^) Yeah Lorekeep mentioned to me about the shrinking out of clothes thing, I will make sure that the next one has more out of clothes process Next comic, I was actually thinking of making it a growth comic. See, in this comic Miki promises to belong to Emi, this will play out well in the next comic when Emi becomes a giantess and Miki is her personal slave. Basically, Miki and Keiji will be under her spell (because everything that belongs to Miki, belongs to the mistress now too! lol), Emi will take Keiji as her king, and Miki as their pet. Expect city destruction, lots of hanky panky with little people (yes, I want lots of people to be involved), and of course good old fashion sex...well within a city, for everyone to see lol.

I dunno, this is my idea, I don't know if you guys are liking or disliking it :P I'm not a big SM fan...(OK...actually I hate SM with a passion), so don't expect me to be shrinking men now...if men will be involved with Emi in the next comic...well yeah sure, but just keep in mind that Mikiko is her personal pet.

Just as a side note, how many of you like anal insertion (not so much people, but buildings, buses, etc...)? This question is geared towards Emi by the way, not Keiji lol. I find that some of my more weirder aspects of the fetish are loved by people at maybe 4chan, but not so much here, or minimizer's for example. The 2 pages that were added separately in the comic were important to me, but I realize it can be offensive or a 'turn-off' to others not into it, that's why Lorekeep and I decided to do what we did. If some of you want to see more extreme stuff with the comic, I'll be glad to draw it, but if the majority of you are not cool with it, I can put it on the side like #3. If none of you want to see it, then I'll just take a hint and not draw it XD lol
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote