free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)
View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2010   #301
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Re: Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)

Update on commissions:

I have completely removed the possibility of commissioning sequences at the current time. I've updated my post from before with all the rules and whatnot to reflect this. In it's place is three sketches for the same price (12.50). Can't be a sequence though, singles only. You can get a before and after, or maybe just a continuation of a previous sketch, but no full out sequences are allowed any more. I though they would be easier to get done, much in the same way they have been with other stuff I've done, but they aren't. The problem of keeping quality takes a simple task and makes it almost insurmountable to me, even just the first step.

On to some somewhat better news, I've been considering adding simple Breast (and maybe Belly) expansion Anims to the commissionables list. The kind of stuff you see here. I'm not sure on prices or anything like that with that kind of thing though, so I'll need some input on it from people. ^^; They have to be drawn in a smaller size, can't be saved at larger sizes and can't run on too long, so it would be an entirely different thing from what I've been doing right now.

The other thing I've been thinking of is maybe adding the possibility of "Lightning Rounds" to the list of commissionables as well. As in, people could pool their money and buy a game and then I would run it like I normally would, everything else would work as normal. Normal for a Lightning Round that is. ^^; It would be six sketches (contestants image, rounds 1 through 4, prize pic) with five characters in each one, the rule of only being able to use characters that I've drawn before still in effect and they wouldn't be cleaned up like I do with other commission sketches (not as much). In turn it would be cheap, at least on a per person basis. But that assumes five people can all agree to pitch in at the same time instead of one person just buying an entire lightning round for themselves... for... some reason?

Sorry, no sketches for tonight, just words. PLEASE read it all and give me your opinions on it. If I don't get any, then I can't do anything. ^^;