free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2010   #1126
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
On a separate note, there is a Japanese video I've been looking for since it was apparently removed for TOS violations from youtube last year - not sure if it's been re-uploaded anywhere else.

I don't recall there actually being any TF process in the clips shown - not sure if it was even referred to since there were no subs - but I got the idea that TF was involved from the reactions and some of the weird scenes. It involved a bunch of women being interested in a strange fur coat - and from what I could tell from the clips (no english version) - either being "absorbed" the coat or being turned into dogs......

Original dead youtube links for reference:

It was listed as
毛皮が脱げない 1of2

and

毛皮が脱げない 2of2

Here's one Japanese page that referred to it - I think it was a rundown of episodes from the "twilight zone"-esque anthology show that it was from - but I think it was pulling from the same youtube clips.

http://74.125.95.132/translate_c?hl=...kKUaxW79YtZCFw

Another synopsis page for the series from the same site: http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Just curious if anyone else here is familiar with it.
Well, it looks as though someone finally reposted these on youtube. Grabbed them myself thanks to Keepvid.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Now that I see them again, there's still no real process - other than the "absorption/being eaten by the coat that I can see (bit in part 2 is pretty well done IMO). Can anyone figure out if it's actually the case that the coat is absorbing/killing them or if they're being turned into the pets that are found in the apts afterwards?

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote