free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd
View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2010   #443
rb9
Process Master

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Please hold, your post is important to us...

Ok, a sum up of the current situation:

The current up to date version of this game on this thread has a bug that won't allow someone who has started a new game to get past "Mountain Path to the Tower" due to a glitch involving the boulders that Rosa pushes over.

However, there is a up to date version that has fixed these problems(which I assume is the "current" version), but it is not on this thread anymore.

So, one of two things needs to happen it seems.

1) Someone who has the "current" version would need to put it up for downloading.

2) Someone needs to patch the version available on this thread.

Unfortunately Rico can't do it at the moment, so the burden would fall onto someone else who has experience in RPG Maker 2003 and with this game to do it.

Which leads us to the following

Waiting.

I'm gonna forgo the long ramble regarding my wait time to do something useful, list the other glitches that I have managed to find.

All these are post beating Rosa, everything prior to that point seems to work perfectly.

1) The girl near the top of the first town that gives you 3 herbs will infinitely give you the herbs.

2) The two guys near the bottom of the town are pretty much impossible to talk to. I managed to talk to the guy on the right after I wedged him in a doorway, but the other guy on the left is impossible.

Other than that, everything is great so far. Design, music, art, and dialog especially. I look forward to getting up to date with it and contributing more ideas and dialog. =)
Oh yeah, I remember, you can't walk over the boulder after she pushes it.

It's because later for that tileset I changed the passability of blank space. You just need to change that tile from blank space to dummy blank space (that is passable). Don't change the general passability of it in tileset otherwise you'll be able to walk through walls.

But I do remember uploading that. Maybe to my yahoo group, ask there.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote