free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Woman Master (AR, AP, Bimbo TF, IB, BE)
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2010   #1
Soren
Process Fan

The Woman Master (AR, AP, Bimbo TF, IB, BE)

(This is my first try at an adult story, so if you have any comments please post them)

Chapter 1-The Meeting
My thoughts become clearer as I awake from a daze, before opening my eyes I feel the cold, hard steel of a table underneath my naked back. A couple of sounds of beeping and general computer sounds, but none I have ever heard envelop my thought processes into one big question. ~Where am I?~

As I gain conciousness I try to remember what I can remember, which is not much to my dismay. I remember walking home from my girlfriend's house having had dinner and had a rather normal day of caring and well sex. I don't even remember being attacked just a sharp pain in the back of my head and I awake what my senses other than my sight tell me, is a laboratory. As I try to figure out where I am without opening my eyes, a woman's voice cuts through the computer noises to say "I know your awake Soren, you can open your eyes, I don't intend to hurt you." As I try to pinpoint the voice with my ears I open my eyes to see a semi-lit room with computer equipment that a mad scientist would love to have. Though some of the equipment on the walls which I turned to, seemed to be what you would generally find at a sex shop. I also noticed that my neck, arms and legs were not bound or restrained, so I slowly sat up on the hard not to guess laboratory table. I looked around at the unrecognizable high tech devices which being a philosophy major didn't really help me figure out what was going to happen to me. After a quick glance toward my peripherals I noticed the woman who was in a lab coat, which pretty much guaranteed me was the "mad scientist".

She was somewhat attractive, wore glasses which I didn't mind, short brown hair that was tied up in a bun, and her breasts were about a low C. She looked like to me that she was in her 40s. As I turned my body around to fully give her my suspicious gaze, she would say to me "I hope that your brain fuction didn't suffer alot of damage to the knock to the back of it, but besides your brain I would guess that you seem to be wondering where you are." I would nod to her and ask "So since you didn't have me bound, whats stopping me from escaping?" The Doctor would smile, chuckling a little bit and would reply curtly "Nothing at all, but since you haven't done so why don't I tell you why you are here." I would not say a word, and got a bit more comfortable as she explained

"You see Soren, ever since I was younger than you are now, I have been searching for the perfect man, one that looked right, had a great personality the works. But after nearly 25 years of searching I have not had any man so much as give me a second glance, not because of my unattractiveness but because I have held to my picky beliefs. I was gifted with genius and that made men scared because I could do more things than they could. So I have tried to use my genius to create the perfect man, though funding was in reach volunteers to be experimented on yielded to nearly no results. So I have devised a prototype formula that should change you into the perfect man, though of course you are not my type and since I am kind it will just be as an experiment. You can return to your old life just come back every 2 days so I can check your progress, and for your benefit I will also give you some allowance of money so you will know that it is for the good of both of us. Now what do you say?"

I took all of this information in, though crazy to think that a formula could change me into the so called perfect man made me want to run out. But the cash allowance bade me to stay, student loans were a big hole in my wallet. So I would ask her this one thing "When can I start?" The doctor would sigh and smile saying "Right at this moment, by the way since you are going to be my assisstant you may call me Dr. Briggs"

Last edited by Soren; 03-28-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Soren is offline   Reply With Quote