free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - "Sailor Moon: The Bachelorette Party" **NEW COMIC**
View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2010   #160
pseudoclever
Frequent Poster

Re: "Sailor Moon: The Bachelorette Party" **NEW COMIC**

I thought the art was top-notch, and the writing was pretty damn good as well. In particular a lot of the sex scene poses were done very well. The little touches helped too...I think someone already mentioned the floor vibrating as Usagi approaches. And despite what has been said already, I thought there was a solid mix between SW and sex content. Based on my personal preferences I might've preferred a slower shrink, with interactions at different (ie larger) heights. But one thing being in this community has taught me is that you can't please everybody, and so you have to just do what pleases yourself =P

One minor point - I had sort of a "Hmmm..." moment at the beginning of the major sex scene. Usagi seems a little too accepting of this situation, and a little too gung-ho to start using the girls as sex toys. I guess it can be explained by her being drunk? Anyway, I was more than willing to overlook this little hiccup. Great job!

Stories by Pseudoclever

My Lovely Sylvia (SW)
An Expanded Hypothesis (SW/GTS)
Big Surprises (GTS)
Four Types of Reactions (GTS)

...and many others.
pseudoclever is offline   Reply With Quote