Thread: SlaveMaker
View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2010   #485
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Re: SlaveMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soren View Post
I did the dickgirl lust Faerie ending pretty much the same except she is permanent herm, pretty much you just have to have break as the first action in the morning and she will say "want to do something naughty?" in which if you say yes she will increase the size of your characters cock by a tiny bit, do this for 12 times and make sure to either fuck her, or have her give you a blowjob and eventually she will ask if she could use her magic on you in which you say yes and you get another helping of penis expansion. Sooner or later after you pretty much get a stallion sized cock, Aeris will ask you to join her in doing magic, however I didn't have her love me so I didn't get her as an assistant.
I take it your slaver is male right?
Mine is female and all I got was Breast/Clit enlargment as well as "cum milk spraying out of my slavers breast" for mine.

Edit:
Just tried it with a "still" male slaver. Somehow that ending sucks. I mean you don?t get her as an assistant. You only get it if you are male(since she can?t become lesbian) + I doubt that changes to the slaver (The big dick or if you play female Cum-Tits) already carry over to other slaves.

Last edited by hellraider2006; 12-17-2010 at 03:16 PM.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote