free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - City Nymph (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2011   #3
Eelskin
Frequent Poster

Re: City Nymph (story) (SW, GTS, SM, 18+)

Part 3

There was Kristen, sitting on the bed, in the same room I had run out of. I turned around to go back through the door, but behind me was smooth, empty wall. I faced the wall, searching desperately for the door. It has to be here. Doors don?t just disappear. It must blend in with the wall or something.

?Richard.?

I pretended not to hear her. I started moving sideways to my left like a crab.

?Richard, I can still see you even when you?re pressed against the wall like that.?

?I, uh??

?Come sit down.?

I turned, very slowly, bracing myself for what I would see. I saw her sitting on the bed, as she had been before. She was just as tall as I?d always known her, her usual height of about five feet. She patted the bed next to her. ?Come on. I promise I won?t do anything unexpected.?

?Your, uh, your roommate?s outside.?

?Yeah, I know.?

?She?s taller than I remember.?

?Yeah, I know.?

?How, uh? how did she do that??

?She didn?t. I did it.?

?Okay? how did you do that??

?In here, I can actually do anything.?

I didn?t answer right away. I tried to process that information, but I couldn?t. It made no sense.

?How??

?Well? you?ve heard of nymphs??

?Um? you mean like nature spirits??

?Well, kind of. Nymphs are spirits associated with a particular place or element. Dryads are nymphs of the forest, linked to oak trees. Naiads are fresh water nymphs. But there are nymphs everywhere? most of us just don?t step out of our way to draw attention to ourselves.?

?Wait? you?re a nature spirit??

?No. We aren?t associated with nature? I mean, most of the stories that you humans pass down from generation to generation concern nymphs who live in forests or clouds or other ?natural? themes. But we live in any area. And what you think of as ?natural? isn?t really important to us. You think of any area unaltered by humans as ?natural,? but that distinction really doesn?t matter that much to those of us who aren?t human. But to answer your question? I am a city nymph.?

?A city nymph.?

?Yes. And I have here my ?grove,?? she held her hands in the air to simulate quotation marks, ?which I never say, by the way. I call it my apartment. But yes, within this place, I can do whatever I want. I can change anything, create anything, be anything.?

?How come I saw you outside the place??

?Richard, the whole city is my home. This particular apartment is where I come to rest and where my power is greatest, but I would be terribly unhappy and lonely if I couldn?t leave. I?m often outside.?

?Well? how come it looked like a normal apartment yesterday??

?Because I wanted it to. Everything here bends to my will.?

?I don?t? I don?t know.?

?What don?t you know??

?I don?t know what to think of any of this. It makes no sense. I can?t just believe this.?

?Well, maybe I can help convince you.? She stood up and slowly walked toward me. She took my hands in hers and pulled me gently toward her. I took a step forward and she kissed me.

Ah, why the hell not, I thought to myself.

Kristen kissed me gently at first, and, as I responded, more and more forcefully. She broke the kiss, and laughed. ?Let?s try this again, shall we? Don?t be scared. I promise I won?t hurt you.? She put her arms around the back of my neck and jumped up, and I instinctively brought my arms down to catch her. I couldn?t believe how light she was, but I didn?t have time to comment about it, as she giggled and kissed me again, pulling my face down towards her own. As I kissed her lips, I could feel her body slowly dwindling in size, there in my arms, and she quickly became even lighter. She leaned towards my left, and whispered in my ear, ?Carry me to the bed.? I walked forward, and she kicked her legs with delight as I gave her a gentle squeeze.

I laid her down and straightened back up, looking down at her tiny frame. She spread her legs, just a little, invitingly, then closed them again and stood up. As she stood, she shook her body and her dress, which had been getting looser, fell off and landed in a pile at her feet. She stepped out of it and walked right up to me, completely naked.

The top of Kristen?s head was level with mine- but she was standing on the big, thick bed, while I was standing on the floor. She paused there, and I took in the sight of this tiny nymph staring at me with lust in her eyes. She leaned forward and sucked on my earlobe lightly, and when she pulled away, she only came up to my forehead. She looked down at my crotch, and I realized for the first time that my dick was pressing almost painfully against my zipper. She reached and pulled it down, grunting with the effort of it, and as she undid the button, my dick sprang out. It was bright red and throbbing with pleasure, and she began to stroke it eagerly. In comparison to her, it looked enormous- I have an average-sized penis, just a little under six inches, but watching those tiny hands massage me, I felt like it measured ten. She stroked it with both hands, moving them up and down my shaft, and licked the head. When she straightened up again, she had shrunk yet again, just a little bit.

She looked into my eyes, grinning ear-to-ear. ?Richard, you look terrified. Loosen up a little!? She fell backwards onto the bed and bounced a few centimetres into the air. ?Come here!? Still very dazed, but very turned on, I obeyed. I crawled onto the bed and followed her. Now, with me on my hands and knees, she stood up and I was staring directly at her breasts. She couldn?t have been more than a metre tall. She reached around to the back of my head and pulled me forward, pressing my face against her torso. I began licking her undersized pussy, trying to fit my tongue into her tiny pussy. I never felt so clumsy, but she didn?t seem to have any problems. She moaned and thrust her hips forward, pressing herself against me face even more. I propped myself up on my elbows and, closing my eyes, reached around to place my hands behind her back. She squealed and held on to my ears with her hands. I licked and sucked her entire crotch, and she loved every moment of it, rhythmically bucking her hips and moaning. I noticed that as her moans came slightly faster and faster, they also became slightly quieter and quieter. Well, until she came, that is. She grabbed my hair and, yelling at the top of her lungs, yanked on it, hard. I flinched, but she relaxed her grip and let go, exhaling audibly. I gently pulled her away from my face, licking my lips, and saw that she had shrunk drastically- she had halved in size!

I stared at her in disbelief while she caught her breath. I sat up, and she stood, and she still only barely came up to my chest. ?Take off your pants and lie back,? she said, and though her voice was quiet, I had no trouble hearing her whatsoever. I obeyed, and my cock stood straight up, pointing at the bed?s canopy. Kristen walked towards it, taking tiny steps with her long strides, and began to rub her body against it.

She was only about three times as tall as my dick at this point; when she stood on the bed, its base was level with her knees and its head came almost up to her breasts. She took advantage of that position; leaning forward, she rubbed her breasts against the head of my dick and ground her crotch against my balls. Wrapping her arms around it and gently twisting, she moaned in pleasure loud enough that I figured she must have been enjoying it just as much as I was! I soon felt a familiar pressure building in my groin, and I had just enough time to warn her, ?I?m coming!? before my jism erupted from the head of my dick, covering her chest and slowly dripping down her body. She cried out with pleasure from the heat of the fluid, and slowly crawled up my chest on her hands and knees. I barely felt her weight as she made her way towards my face, and when she reached me, she placed a kiss on my lips and lay down on my chest. She had stopped shrinking, it seemed, and I estimated her height at no more than 35 cm. I was suddenly exhausted, and could barely keep my eyes open. Kristen, too, seemed like she was about to fall asleep. I tried to move her, gently, but as I reached toward her, a wave of dizziness passed over me and I passed out with my tiny, shrunken lover curled up in a ball on my chest.

Amazon Hotel (GTS, PG)
Sportsmanship (SW, PG)
City Nymph (SW, GTS, SM, 18+)
The Contest (SM, SW, 18+)
The Object of my Desire (GTS, 18+)
The Party (various transformations, 18+)
Gemma (SW, 18+)
Eelskin is offline   Reply With Quote