free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2011   #1417
cischiral=TLDR
Lurker

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
OK, who here has read this? I saw the cover when I was working a few days ago and knew someone here probably bought it just for that.
Sorry this is a late response Sodacat, but I am not on here all that often.

I have read "The Sacred Book of the Werewolf". Ironically in the story the "were"-foxes don't really transform at all. They are as they appear on the cover (all female with very slight builds) and about the only thing they can do that is transformative is change tail size (they shrink it really small and tuck it into panties to pass as human in society.)

Ironically, however there are a number of male werewolves (no females) they do TF, and its not a "poof" but it fast and is not really described in detail either.

That being said, I do really like that book, it has some very interesting philosophical, metaphysical, and neo-Buddist angles to it. I thought it was a great read, but not because of its were critters.

I wouldn't recommend reading it just for TF, but if you are looking for an interesting and thought provoking modern work of fiction I do recommend it.
cischiral=TLDR is offline   Reply With Quote