The Process Forum - View Single Post - immortaltom needs your help
View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2011   #12
immortaltom
Frequent Poster

Re: immortaltom needs your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
eh not a fan of best buy, large and there standardized though so I guess 'tech' support for warranty issues could be useful if there close to you.

Best buy is only really equal in price for dirt cheap (less then 300) computers as you can't get any lower.

If you look around you should be able to get a equal rig for probably a hundred less from other sites newegg/techbargins/slickdeals or a equal spec build it yourself kit for prob 200+ less.
Tech support and waranty work is something I could use a lot of. With the Pitch In Card it makes it easier to get the funds going in the right direction too. But yes. I understand your reservations for Best Buy. They can be limited and try to sell what they need off the shelves for the newest shiny thing coming next week. But I don't know much about computers and have to go with what little I know or what has been told I should look for by well meaning friends. Thanks for the advice though. It's folk such as yourself that teach me a little more every day.
immortaltom is offline   Reply With Quote