free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Gender Bending Hulks
View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2011   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Gender Bending Hulks

Hi there,

Recently, I happened upon an interesting idea; a kind of hybrid inspired by a few earlier concepts.

As the title suggests, this may take a little explanation.

Recently, I was considering the topic of fusing Gamma powered changes (Hulking out as it is most popularly known) with gender bending. As it is generally known that Hulking out reveals a powerful aspect of that person's psyche, I was considering adding a transgender dimension to such a change.

The first idea would have a fairly ordinary male hulk out into a she-hulk (by nature implying conventional TG).

My second idea is somewhat less orthodox in that I imagined a fairly ordinary or petite woman transforming into a male Hulk (implying the category of FTG, as it is known).

Both kinds of change, as I have seen, would be accompanied with mental changes as well, though to what extent I am not sure of yet .

As I find both ideas to be interesting, possibly to merit some further investigation and development, I was wondering what others might think too

I have also included a poll to discern if the forum leans one way or the other on the issue.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote