free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - NEW UNKNOWN manga
View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2011   #45
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Re: NEW UNKNOWN manga

Would you say its pointess to use this program then to download Minimum?

.........................why not.

I mentioned that I already planned to buy Minimum vol.01 in June if the scans didnt come by then.

Once I order he book I`ll have it within 5 days.
Reason being I`m not ordering this month is because of an upcoming convention and loads of stuff are going to be there and I am saving up for it.

If you guys feel like it you could give me some cash and I`ll buy it the following day, and despite having a shitty scanner(may work properly since I just got a new laptop)that takes about 2 hours to scan 30 pages of anything, I`ll be sure to go through the horror of scanning the ENTIRE volume.

I was also planning to buy the Lucky Star Pocket travellers volume along with it after hearing from a friend that their reverts back to their normal sizes do not apply to their clothes.

Anyway yeah.
I`m willing to pay myself in mid to late June though theres a good chance I won`t scan it considering how much of a pain in the ass it is for me.

Or I could get it in a week(probably less, depends when I place the order) if you guys share its cost.

I looked up their prices at Mitsukoshi(a japanese shopping centre near Piccidily Circus, Yeah I live in London)

Minimum vol.01 costs about ?11.50

Lucky Star Pocket Travellers complete volume actually scared me a little.
It costs ?14.70, thats what you get with 850 yen-ish manga.

For those who havent heard of it,
Look here:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ght=lucky+star

I started that thread about 2 years ago and none of us got asses out of the chair to buy the volume and all it took was a friend in Japan to say their clothes don`t grow with them when they revert.

You can read the first 2 chapters in english here:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/lucky_...elers/#listing

I`ll repeat once more, I`m going to buy these 2 books in June and will probably not scan them due to how time consuming and troubling it is.
However if people want me to I`ll scan a couple of pages every few days so don`t expect them soon.

But if you want me to get them right now, you guys could pitch in a few quid and I`ll buy the 2 books and be sure to make scanning them top priority.

You can be patient or pay abit to see them.

Upto you.

Regardless of all this though I`ll put my faith in Mercurius to download Minimum before mid-june.

Anyway thats all for now.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote