Thread: Penis Expansion
View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2011   #653
Ansonr
Process Fan

Re: Penis Expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyB View Post
I finally have something to add to the community. Usually you guys are way quicker than I am.

A while back a came across a hypnosis file, by Lady Lana, that lets you experience for yourself how it is to have a huge penis.

Lots of process, it starts off with you having a very small penis and through masturbation it grows to monstrous proportions.
I've tested it for a while now (can't be showing up here with blanks, now can I?) and although the file doesn't completely work on me yet, during the hypnosis itself I can feel it growing really, really big. There are some post hypnotic effects, but not the full thing. I'll be keeping at it.

If you're curious to check it out, as I was, I've added a link below.

http://trancetrap.com/humiliation-se...enis-p-48.html
Well in the many many months since you posted this I have become quite familiar with hypnosis and have gotten fairly good at going into trance. I can say for certain now that this is awesome. The deepest I got while using it was one morning ( i usually listened at night) I was already half asleep so that pry helped. Anyway I felt it get huge and better still the rest of the day it felt like I was hung like a horse even though my eyes told me I was still the same size.
Ansonr is offline   Reply With Quote