free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Audiobook - Honesty's Reward (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2011   #51
pseudoclever
Frequent Poster

Re: Audiobook - Honesty's Reward

This will be the last chapter until Monday the 26th. Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy them with the people you love, knowing you'll have a nice present waiting for you on Boxing Day.

10. Honesty, Revisted

Here again was a moment that could, probably should have been awkward. Anthony, nearly ten feet tall to my perspective, watching me as I sat on his bed. And there I was, in a terrycloth bikini that left nothing to the imagination, and shorter than I'd been since my third birthday. The room had that no-sound buzz that you only hear when it's super quiet. For at least five whole seconds neither of us did anything but stare at each other.

But like I said, this wasn't awkward. I can't speak for Anthony, but for me at least, this moment was more about...strategy.

?So,? he began, sitting next to me on the bed. His weight curved the mattress enough that I had to brace myself to keep from sliding into him. ?How does this stuff work? I just rub it into you, and it'll make you grow. That simple? Is there anything I have to do, anything I should avoid?? His tone was business-like, but I could still see the ghost of a smile at the corner of his mouth.

?To be honest, I don't really know. I've only ever gone in one direction with this stuff ? down. Just put some of the lotion on your hand and massage me, I guess. If it doesn't work, we can always ask Tiffany.? I crawled away from him, toward the center of the gigantic bed, and lay face down. With some difficulty I pulled one of Anthony's humungous pillows over and propped it beneath my chin. ?Oh, and don't worry about the stuff making YOU grow too. Tiffany said it can't be absorbed through your hands.?

?Got it.? I heard the sound of the jar's top being unscrewed. Then the mattress sank around me again as he got in position, with knees on either side of my chest. A moment later I felt a pleasantly soft stroke at the base of my back. He seemed to be using just the tips of his fingers to start ? pinky and ring on the left side of my spine, middle and index on the right ? and moving in slow, delicate circles. For the umpteenth time this drove home how small I had become: small enough that Anthony could cover both sides of my back with a single hand. And then I noticed something else...something slippery, on the tips of his fingers. Something warm, that smelled faintly of roses.

?Oh, Samantha. I just thought of something. What are we going to do if this turns out to be shrinking cream after all? Or hey, let me put it this way: if all of a sudden, out of the blue, you start getting smaller...how do you expect me to react, precisely??

That one brought me up short (pun intended, sorry.) The question had been positively brimming with subtext, and Anthony was smart enough that he probably meant every bit of it. We had never finished our conversation. The one we'd begun in Tiffany's massage room. The one I'd started by admitting to him that I liked being small, that I wanted to get even smaller. And collateral to that, I'd told him in my characteristic blurt-first-think-later fashion that I had a crush on him as well.

I forced myself to speak casually. ?If I start shrinking...now? Well, I already told you how I feel about it. How YOU should react depends on context, I guess. And your...hm, what's the word...disposition?? I left the obvious question unspoken ? he still hadn't come close to telling me HIS opinion on the subject of shrinking.

?Nicely parried. We'll come back to your 'little' thing here in a bit. Let me change gears.? Anthony was beginning to press into me harder, and seemed to know what he was doing. It felt GREAT. ?What would you think about someone who claims to love vanilla ice cream. I mean, they really, REALLY....?

?What?? I laughed. Laughed, though I thought I saw where this was going, and it wasn't going to be pretty.

Anthony rapped me on the shoulder with one giant finger, a playful bit of discipline. ?Just go with me on this. Someone tells you they're absolutely crazy about vanilla, but this is, I mean, RIGHT after you've caught them literally COVERED in chocolate. You'd think they were lying, messing with your head, wouldn't you??

?...I....?

?Because that's what I was thinking Sam...when I walked in on you, with Tiffany.?

I felt a little lump forming in my throat. Not to mention a powerful tingling, as though my body were a giant, ringing bell. The potion was starting to do its thing, and MAN was it getting hard to keep my head straight. ?And your question is...??

Anthony sighed. ?I want to know, which is it? Chocolate, or vanilla? I mean what, are you going to tell me you're looking for some sort of a...soft-serve twist??

I looked up at him from my stomach, turning my neck as the cream made the world spin around me. ?Anthony Spielman, are you asking me if I'm bisexual??

?Yup.? Two huge hands took me by the cheeks, lifted, turned, gently put me face down again on the mattress. Immediately I became aware of two warm, tingly spots where Anthony had touched me. Even more potion. Even harder to think straight.

I was essentially pinned now, both conversationally and physically, by the ten foot man. Or probably less than that to me now...because I could feel the comforter sliding away against my chest, could see the distances in the room slowly diminishing. Yes, I was growing alright. Yet right then, I felt pretty damn small.

?It's...complicated,? I ventured, feeling a hot blush start to rise. Mostly with embarrassment, but by now there were other reasons for my blood to be pumping.

?I don't mind long stories.? His weight shifted, and I heard a 'schloop' sound that was almost definitely him fetching a second handful of cream.

Another pulse of growth as he touched me...and another intoxicating surge of warmth. God, I felt so good! How was I possibly supposed to have this conversation with Anthony touching me like that, with the potion making me so freaking horny?

?It...that is....? I took a deep breath, focused every ounce of my will. ?It isn't that I like girls, per se. There's hasn't been a single one that I've been attracted to, beyond the level of, 'oh hey, isn't SHE pretty?' Except for, well....?

?Tiffany.? He ran his enormous hand down the length of my back, and I had to fight off the urge to groan with satisfaction.

?Yeah, her. She's attractive, God knows she is. That's part of it. But...there's just something about her. The way she looks at me. The way she looks THROUGH me. Like she can see what's inside my head even better than I can. Earlier today, she...made me understand something about myself.?

Another dollop of potion touched me between the shoulder blades, curling my toes with bliss as I continued to gradually swell larger.

?What did she make you see??

I sighed, the sound threatening to turn into a moan before I cut it off. ?Anthony, I told you some of this already. But, let me make it clear. I...have this...thing. About size. Ah, about MY size, specifically. I don't know if you'd call it an eccentricity, or a fetish, or what, but it's something I've always had. When Tiffany would stand close to me, as big as she was, towering over me...it made me feel a certain way. It was...sexy. And when I'd put on my platforms, and do the same to you....?

My head was pounding with endorphins now, so much that I could barely see straight. The hot awareness of my growth. The mood-altering effects of the potion. And most of all the guilty release of telling another human being...of telling Anthony about my size-thing. My mouth was dry, my palms sweaty. But I went on.

?Before today, I thought it only went in one direction. I wanted to...be bigger than other people.? I hesitated, made myself spit it out. ?Especially you. I ALWAYS wanted to be bigger than you. And when I saw how huge Tiffany was getting, month by month...it just...it made me jealous. It made me want to be as big as her. Or BIGGER.

?Until today. Today she showed me, maybe it's even MORE fun to have it the other way. It feels so good to shrink, Anthony! To have someone else take charge, to know they have complete control over you. To see yourself becoming wonderfully, delightfully smaller. I...even now, as nice as it is to grow...I still want it more...the other way.?

After that, neither of us had anything to say. I lay there, wallowing in my own admission, while his hand continued to stroke me. It still felt gigantic, though noticeably smaller than before. My makeshift bikini was steadily getting tighter, squeezing me most of all in the chest area ? I knew what THAT meant. I lay there, watching quietly as everything in the room shrank around me.

Anthony was the one to break the silence, after something like two full minutes had passed. ?I always hated when you did that.? His voice was deep, carried the faintest edge of regret. ?When you'd come in wearing those damn high heels. How you'd stand extra close, so I'd have to look up to talk to you. I mean, you know how short I am. Never mind I have the world's tallest, bitchiest woman as my boss. Now even the girl I have a crush on has to be bigger than me.?

My heart suddenly did a backflip in my chest. ?Anthony....?

He scooped up more lotion, rubbed it between his fingers. ?Do you have any idea how hard that made you to approach? What am I going to say? 'Excuse me miss, if you'll just wait while I go get a step-stool, I'd like to ask you on a date.'?

?Hold on! Wait a second, don't put that cream on yet.?

?It doesn't matter.? He laughed, and thankfully there was actual humor in the sound. ?It looks like you're already past your limit for today. Check it out, short stuff.? Anthony rolled off my back, causing the bed to pitch momentarily like a ship in a storm, and touched a little blip of the stuff to my nose. I gasped in surprise, then noticed...well, can you notice something not happening? ?Tiffany said you can only grow so much at a time. I guess she wasn't lying.?

?It's just as well. Because I want to make a point, and if I were any taller it might be lost on a big gallute like you.?

Stories by Pseudoclever

My Lovely Sylvia (SW)
An Expanded Hypothesis (SW/GTS)
Big Surprises (GTS)
Four Types of Reactions (GTS)

...and many others.
pseudoclever is offline   Reply With Quote