free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Audiobook - Honesty's Reward (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2012   #63
pseudoclever
Frequent Poster

Re: Audiobook - Honesty's Reward

15. Whims

I turned in horror mouth to gape at my gigantic boyfriend. The potion was already taking effect. I could see Anthony subtly growing bigger, watched as my eye level drifted down his body. His betrayal had taken me completely off guard. Now, utterly at his mercy, all I could do was wonder just how small he was about to make me.

?Anthony...w-why?? I asked in a tiny, frightened voice.

He laughed, though not cruelly, and wagged his finger at me. ?Because you were asking for it,? he teased, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. ?Okay,? Anthony went on, speaking over my immediate denial. ?Not literally ASKING, but you have to admit that was, like, ARTISTIC timing. Turn about is fair play and all that ? something your 'little sis' would probably appreciate right about now, if she were conscious enough to appreciate anything. Plus, how about this? It wasn't even thirty minutes ago that you told me, straight up, that you have more fun being tiny.?

?I'm ALREADY tiny!? I objected, just as my shrinking kicked into high gear and my head drooped lower in a frightening burst.

Anthony laughed again, whether at my words or my sudden loss of stature I don't know, and began to massage my shoulders. It was my third back rub that day, and the second where the hands touching me were getting bigger. ?Look Sam, we've already played this game. You know, and I know, that you're loving this. So why don't you stop complaining and just enjoy it. You know you wanna.? This last was spoken in a growl as Anthony, breathing hot on my neck, gave my ear a small tug with his teeth.

I couldn't bring myself to argue anymore. Not with the cream slowly stealing inches from my height, turning it to that fragrant steam that by now almost seemed to fill the room. Not with the tingling it brought arcing electric through my body, amplifying even the most common sensations into sheer bliss. And especially not when Anthony was touching me like that...his dinner plate-sized hands drifting from my dwindling shoulders, down my narrowing sides, teasing at my softly swelling breasts.

There was no need to tell him he was right. I simply leaned into his embrace, opened, let him have me as I slowly shrank in his arms.

Moments earlier I'd been almost eye-to-eye with Anthony. Eye-to-eye despite that fact that he was standing, and I was sitting. The bed made the difference, you see. It was so ridiculously tall that, until recently, it had made everything even out. Not anymore. I kept having to look further and further up to meet his gaze. In only a few moments he seemed to tower over me, growing much too fast for comfort. Worse, the sexually spent mini-girl in my lap was beginning to stir, and with each passing second she was looking bigger to me.

?You know Samantha, I think I'm starting to understand this obsession of yours,? Anthony whispered, cupping my breasts and fondling them in earnest now. God, he was going to make me cum right there if he didn't stop that. ?Shrinking I mean. Never mind the positive reinforcement, the pleasure-response cycle you get from it, what with a big person always touching you this way while it happens. There's just something...appealing to it. Getting to surrender your will to someone so much larger than you are. Or in my case, getting to have total control over you...having my tiny little girlfriend subject to my every whim. Oh, speaking of whims.?

Anthony suddenly reached down, wrapped his hand most of the way around Tiffany's little midsection, pushed. The two foot girl rolled off my lap with surprising ease, giving a startled little ?Murff!? as she did that was exactly the noise you'd get if you shoo'd a cat from its favorite chair. A second later she came to a stop, prone, looking up at me. And as if to match her sound, the smile on her face was also perfectly feline. Tiffany had been aware of everything that was happening to me, and knew that her moment of revenge was coming. No matter that she was still barely two thirds my height. Because that fraction was rising rapidly.

Hands slipped beneath me, lifted me, forced me to stand shakily. It was getting hard to focus...everything seemed to come to me through a satin blanket of pleasure. Anthony held me up, one long-fingered hand clasped at my waist while the other continued to patiently stroke me. This world I now found myself in seemed to be made for giants. Its distances and scales were increasing so fast that I wondered if I might faint from the shock. Standing on the bed with Anthony on the floor, he was even with my belly-button...then the base of my ribs...the cusp of my breasts. How small must I be getting?

I was taking this in, trying to do the math, when Tiffany climbed to her feet. To my horror she could once again be described as petite ? though there would need to be a couple verys in there to get the impression right. The smaller girl approached me, eyes wet, growing larger with each step she took. The expression she wore was that of an art galley patron, studying a work she had seen a hundred times, yet of which she could never be tired.

?Anthony,? she whispered, looking up into his face with glittering eyes. ?Do you want some private time with Samantha, or can I play too??

?What do you think?? he asked, his tone neutral.

By now I had shrunk small enough that I could lean back into Anthony, rest my weight on his shoulder without losing balance. One of his hands was tracing a loop around my ear, down my cheek, over the sensitive curve of my neck. The other was doing something much more interesting ? lower down. Anthony had slipped the flat of his hand between my thighs, and the smaller I shrank, the more he was forcing my legs apart.

If there was danger in being presumptuous, Tiffany didn't seem to care. She came to me, hips swaying, stood close. The girl studied me for a moment, watching me dwindle, smirking that old smirk. Thinking hard, she stood on tip-toe, found herself still below chest height to me, frowned. Without warning she set her hands on my shoulders, and pushing, planted her foot as though climbing me like a rock wall. She tried her best to plant her lips on mine, but seemed only able to reach as high as the base of my chin. A moment later her grip failed, and she fell back to the bed, giggling.

?Soon,? she promised.

?Why wait?? Anthony asked, his grin evident in his voice. He reached behind me, and I felt two giant fingers slip along either side of my neck. They spread, slowly. My boyfriend was so huge that he could touch both my shoulders with his middle and index fingers ? on the same hand!

When he withdrew his support, no longer helping me balance, and then pushed...it was too much. I fell forward on my knees. And as I did, the heel of Anthony's hand sank into the honey-thick wetness between my legs. I cried out, my voice so loud that black spots appeared in my vision. Anthony began to draw his hand back and forth through the succulence of my shrinking sex...and I felt like I could've died right there, without a single regret.

Tiffany sauntered over, hands clasped behind her back, grinning a school-girl grin. She bent at the waist, bowing, planted a quick kiss on my lips. Contrasted with the overpowering erotic charge of everything else that was happening, that kiss was so innocent and chaste that I almost laughed out loud.

?My, how the mighty have fallen,? Tiffany bantered, standing back to her full height. ?What was it you said, ahem, Big Sis? About how it was high time I learned my lesson? And how that spanking you gave me was long overdue??

Anthony picked that moment to press himself just a bit harder against my womanhood, as if adding his agreement, and I had to fight hard not to scream. Instead, I made myself smirk up at the girl, and tempted fate. ?Don't get too cocky, short stuff. Unless I miss my guess, the shrinking potion Anthony gave me has already finished. And hmm, looks like I'm still WAY bigger than you. So maybe if you apologize right now, I won't need to remind you what the pecking order is around here.?

Tiffany's eyes shone. ?Oh Samantha, I was hoping you'd say that exact thing.? She craned her neck up to my fifteen-foot boyfriend, gave him a wheedling little smile. ?Anthony, are you going to let her get away with saying something like that? I mean, you said she was asking for it BEFORE? Let me shrink her, pa-lease? I just want to be bigger than her again, for a little while. You'll still be in charge but...come on, let me??

The giant slowly pulled his hand out from between my legs, making me first spasm, then sigh in frustration. ?Tiffany, how is it that in three hours, you've gone from the biggest bitch east of the Mississippi, to so sweet that I feel like I need to see a dentist after I talk to you??

The miniature girl laughed. ?I've suppose I've always had a talent for getting what I want,? she replied, locking eyes with me.

Anthony was already reaching for the jar of cream. ?And if I do make her smaller than you. How are you planning on making it worth my while??

?Um, do I get a say in this?? I asked sheepishly. They both ignored me. Or ignored what I was saying, at any rate. Both Tiffany and Anthony were paying quite a bit of attention to me just then. You've heard of someone undressing you with their eyes? These two were already shrinking me with theirs.

Honestly though? I couldn't have been happier.

Stories by Pseudoclever

My Lovely Sylvia (SW)
An Expanded Hypothesis (SW/GTS)
Big Surprises (GTS)
Four Types of Reactions (GTS)

...and many others.
pseudoclever is offline   Reply With Quote