free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A Second Gaggle of Choices...
View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question A Second Gaggle of Choices...

Hi there,

This post will be in extension of and relation to an earlier exploratory survey that I composed back in October. Those interested can find the original survey, and the results here http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=32007 .

Thinking of the original findings, I was met with some vindications, but also some interesting surprises too .

Of those whom the forums found familiar, the like of Felicia Hardy/Black Cat and the duo of Rei and Dr. Akagi were found to be well known and popular. Though, I was gently surprised to find "Ivy" Valentine of Soul Calibur fame to be a leader too; resultant from her pop culture status or perhaps the presence of gamers in our community.

What followed was a descending mix of western and a little eastern too. G.I. Joe's Baroness, Psylocke of the X-Men, Lady Death and, a little surprisingly, Revy from Black Lagoon in last.

These results gave me a good measure to dwell upon, and I've decided to pursue a second poll to broaden my ideas and what could be drawn from them.

The new poll can be found above and, as always, the views given are appreciated; the subject at least fun for the community to consider .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote