free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated
View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2013   #57
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxie View Post
Ah, the sniper was moved to the top of the hotel, Shadowaura may not have updated a hint as to his location. You can "purge" your queue in Dirtwater to remove all assigned targets, if that helps. There is a region specific "help" section as well. Another hint: You can bring things from Ground Zero to help, you just have to have them before you start Dirtwater (though this isn't entirely canon to Dirtwater's story, it does make things a bit easier to figure out.)

Junkyard is just a demo of how to create a region, not a real story... I probably should make that clear in the region start script.

Glad you liked Ground Zero, it's a bit more straight forward, not as much strategy and tactics like Dirtwater.
It won't let you purge when the main event is going on near the end of Dirtwater. Thats when all of my people get killed. But I'll keep in mind he's in the hotel. Would it be possible to label the blocks in the map. So its easier to navigate?