free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Layers (Incomplete)
View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2013   #32
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Re: Layers (Incomplete)

(this is being cross-posted on the different places my stories are posted, apologies if you see if more than once)

All right. I admit I'm stuck on Layers. It went further than I kind of expected it to go from the outset and I'm banging my head against the wall of creativity. It's kind of a slice of paranormal life thing and I'm not the best at that. There's no antagonist and no ... goal? It's just part of a strange life. Plus, TG stuff is completely new to me.

So, ummm... figured I'd ask to see if I can get some ideas. Not necessarily of the "Please tell me what to write next!" variety but more of the "What about this kind of story are you drawn to?" Is it the TG transformation itself? Like the process of it? Or is it still interesting if the character is already transformed and going through the motions of life as the new gender? Or, in this particular story, is the werewolf transform a big draw?

I guess I'm just kind of floundering here. It's odd for me but I haven't written a plain story this long before. The Change was long but it had a bad guy on a goal and so forth. This is something new for me. I feel slightly lame asking for information but if you don't ask, you can't grow so...

Heeeeelp!
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote