free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Help me out here guys (SW/GTS Question)
View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2013   #1
Dex164
Frequent Poster

Help me out here guys (SW/GTS Question)

Look, I know we have a request thread that is stickied at the top of this forum section, but I'm looking for material that's already been posted here that I can't seem to find for the life of me.

It was a Pokemon animation that had Misty being slammed against a wall by Jesse, and then some talk about the rating being changed. Suddenly Jesse is shrinking and misty is growing. There was also an easter egg in the animation where you could then see May grow as well.

Now, I found a picture that I'm pretty sure is taken right out of the animation, with maybe a background change, and I have done my level best to find it on the forums here, with no luck. I know the animation was posted on deviantart and that's what was linked, but I can't find it there either. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, can anyone point me in the right direction, does anyone HAVE it? It's bugging the crap out of me that I know this thing exists but its vaporware on the internet apparently. (pic attached below)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 949378_Grimphantom_Jessie_Misty_Porkyman_Team_Rocket.jpg (185.3 KB, 247 views)
Dex164 is offline   Reply With Quote