View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2013   #29
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Re: Paradox Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlampy View Post

The Biggest Surprise

So then I went back and watched the whole film - and it is fantastic. The theme of transformation runs throughout it, but Mako has assembled a wonderful cast (everyone is very well cast) and a tight, high stakes story. There’s some lovely foreshadowing of what is to come. There’s a very effective use of a gloomy, claustrophobic set. It reminded me in style of Wing Commander IV, for those of you who are ancient like me and can remember such things. There’s an undeniable sense of the loneliness of space.

I’m afraid I bought the film because I wanted to see the TF - such is the slightly shameful, voracious nature of having a tf kink. The biggest surprise was that I loved the movie as a whole. I connected to the characters and their plight. I was moved by it. I think you will be too.

Wow. That was awesome, Lampy! First I wanted to thank you for keeping many of the story and TF elements under wraps (unlike one specific person who just came across like a hater to me).

Second, I also want to acknowledge that pretty much everything you touched on - was the basis and love for wanting to make this movie. So just to hear someone like yourself get that - from just the viewing experience - really made my day The intentions and choices I made - you seemed to get - and that's so very cool to hear from a viewer.

So many people worked harder than I've ever seen them work on this small budget movie - that it's nice to hear someone recognize that rather than just try and find all the small cracks and blow them up to over exaggerated proportions.

Thanks Lampy

Mako
Miss Mako is offline   Reply With Quote