free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - A Big Mistake from FFS
View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2013   #11
Masterbt2
Process Fan

Re: A Big Mistake from FFS

Bought early this morning. First let me make clear that I do not like illustrated stories, I prefer comics. but I have to admit that the story surprised me, when you Naomeister said she grew to the height of a skyscraper. I thought it is worth a look. In short for me it was all nearly perfect just was not perfect because it was not in the form of comic book. The narrative is excellent the art of Zdemian is outstanding. Her breasts were perfect, not too big or too small just perfect. Both in size and shape as well. For me it was worth every penny (Due to monetary exchange in the country where I live I paid more than double the value of the magazine). But still worth it. I recommend to everyone. Naomeister If possible, could you send me a high resolution version of the illustration which is extra on the last page of the magazine. I noticed that she is not in the folder of high resolution files. Thanks for this jewel I really hope this magazine sell very well, so you can make other jewels like that. And if possible in comic book format.
Masterbt2 is offline   Reply With Quote