free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Very Surprised No One Has Mentioned Much About Sapphirefoxx
View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2013   #10
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Re: Very Surprised No One Has Mentioned Much About Sapphirefoxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by darththeo View Post
what do you mean?
To be more descriptive, I (and others) for various reasons prefer having dialogue that you just click through as opposed to the voicework that he currently has and sent him comments expressing our opinions. His response (to me at least) was that it'd take him an extra hour of effort to add the text alongside the voices, and he didn't feel like doing it since the people who want written dialogue are a minority. He's removed some comments that have asked about it, since apparently he really doesn't care about continuing the discussion.

Just for shit's sake, I decided to do make a dA poll asking my followers about it. Out of the 110 voters who knew who SapphireFoxx were, 96 of them want subtitles. Though to be fair, out of those 96, 64 of them still liked the voicework anyway, they just want both. So technically I am still in a minority, and it's not like my followers are a perfect statmap for SapphireFoxx's fanbase, but I still feel like he should put in that extra effort for his fans, especially now that his main project Stealing From Sis is now being funded by his followers.

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote