The Process Forum - View Single Post - Jekyll Hyde U - BE, GTS, light FMG
View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2013   #6
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Re: Jekyll Hyde U - BE, GTS, light FMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
I liked this one. Growth in stages is always interesting, and the art style was pretty good. Definitely looking forward to a sequel. And...the preview for asteROIDS...I guess it was only a matter of time before you got to that character, eh? ^_^

Say, you don't have a link to the original story, do you? I liked it and wanted to read it again, but somewhere in my multiple computer changes and hard drive failures I must have lost it.
Yes definitely something new here from me with growth stages, I'll try to keep that going with this comic if it gets a sequel Haha yep you figured that first one out a while ago! Its just a mini comic but if AsteROIDS does well and there is a demand for it I will take it to a full comic. Also added a new clue on twitter for a new comic in development, but this one is super easy.

I found an old semi corrupt version of the original Jekyll Hyde I wrote, but the story seems in tact. Just some weird symbols on letters and words. I saved this file back in 1997 on an old Mac, so that might be why. I'll make a new post with the story itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
Damn you ZZZ and your quality products You are beating on my poor wallet and poser budget you monster you!

Great stuff , I enjoyed the stages of it and the personality thing is really funny, my kind of story

Dragoon
Thanks Dragoon! I'm innocent! It's my growing amazons beating stuff up Expect more personality fun if there's a sequel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expansionist View Post
Oh, yeah, really loved this one. The art was top-notch, as usual, and I really like the concept! I can't wait for a sequel to this one (something I say a lot with your releases. XD).

I just can't believe the sheer volume of work you're releasing at the moment. Thank you for all of your hard and work and effort!
I'm glad you like the new artist! I'm currently testing him for a more FMG oriented comic(since this one was just light FMG). He'll also do the sequel if all goes well.

Haha and I have many many more coming(Already in early development for next years comics too)! I just never felt there was enough GTS/FMG content of the sort that I myself prefer - kind of why I got into writing GTS/FMG stuff in the first place.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote