free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)
View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2013   #63
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Re: Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee248 View Post
so how many different cowgirls are you planing on adding and are they going to have a variety of images for them with larger breast size? how is the BE going to be implemented?
As the game is now, the cows are procedually generated. What does this mean? Given its amount of "pieces", the system sensibly tailors a cowgirl. As of now, there should about about millions of different permutations, considering personality traits, innate talents and appearances. (Beta Testers: They're the variables ending in "d", which stands for desviation, so bustmassd is the tendancy to gain more or less bustmass)

The cowgirls appearance will be generated from the pieces, similarly how other Girl Maker games work, but in 2D. In order to get the pieces and to make the graphics accurate, I need to make a collaborative effort between artists (who need to be comissioned) and myself (coding)

BE will be implemented in-system by milking, massages and certain diet choices. Graphically, the breasts will be semi vector-generated and celshaded and worked up from there (Breasts 2m in diameter or bigger will be generated differently than regular "huge" breasts, for example)

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/

Last edited by CuddleBeam; 09-10-2013 at 09:00 AM.
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote