free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2013   #508
jon5509
Process Fan

Question Looking for slow growth poser

Long time lurker hoping to find something from a while ago.

From what I can remember, it was a poser story called "First Time Growth" or something along the lines. It was about a girl and boy starting off with a study group session and after a bit the girl starts hitting on him. Things progress and eventually leads to sex. The girls begins slowly growing with the boy seeming to slowly notice as she starts to pass him in height. After a little while the girl is twice as tall as the boy and she moves it to a more demanding tone to continue, threatening that while being twice as large already, she could shrink him down further.

It is revealed that the girl is a siren and that they feed off of sexual energy as their source of power, being able to change sizes and whatnot. That part ends and it finishes with a preview for a next part where the boy is now about 1 cm tall and forced to be in the girls panties as she goes to school. He somehow escapes and is found by a teacher who is yet another siren and it finally ends there.

The only things I can remember other than that was that it was posted on Sizebooru just before it went down, and that even trying to scrounge through as much of the images as I could afterwards could never find this story again.

Been looking for the story for over a year now with no luck which is a shame since it focused on the slow growth over a lot of panels and ended with a very nice mini gts.
jon5509 is offline   Reply With Quote