free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/31 (Growth, sex, other tags inside)
View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2013   #69
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Story: One Week at Wolf Lake (Growth, miniGTS, GTS, F/m, F/f, sex)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999
Thanks for the comments, guys! @make: Vanessa getting exposed to a higher dosage? What are the odds of that happening?

Apologies for the delay. I've been sick; an acute case of Batman Fever. Symptoms include sleeplessness, muscle spasms in the hands, difficulty concentrating, and extreme loss of free time. Between Arkham Origins, Halloween with the family, and a couple other things, I'm gonna take a few days off. Before I go, though, have another segment of the story. Enjoy!
Qzar9999,

Batman fever?! Well... At least it isn't Hello Kitty or something.. pink. Lolol. Enjoy the 'sum' I sent you just now.
You should see the Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City gameplay DVDs I made earlier this year. Nothing like watching someone play the game for you and you get to enjoy a thorough playthrough with great quality. Part of my Project: DVD GamerZ. I also have numerous other games on DVD, with my very own specially created DVD Menus.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 10-29-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote