free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2014   #628
Yorick89
Lover of process

Re: Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hey guys, I'm looking for two stories. The first story is by, I believe, nomdreserv. It's primarily shrinking but includes AR(mental and physical), Breast inflation and deflation, And a couple other body modification aspects.
Follows a Redheaded woman who goes to a bar and Is looking for a guy In her life who will pamper and take care of her. She gets picked up by a man who Asks if she gives herself to him. While she thinks it means that they're going to have sex means for him he's getting "legal" control over her. She's been brought to an auction filled with various people And he keeps changing her as the auction goes on because she continues to understandably freak out. She's eventually sold.

The second story is much more romantic and follows a man and woman who go on their first date. The woman starts off very tall, taller than him I believe but as the night goes on the more sexually aroused she is, she starts shrinking. Instead of controlling domineering he accepts her and they have a surprisingly cute and romantic night if sex as she shrinks. I remember she had a blue dress And I think there's a shower scene.

Thanks for the help.
Yorick89 is offline   Reply With Quote