free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/31 (Growth, sex, other tags inside)
View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2014   #146
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/30 (Growth, sex, other tags inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_her_grow View Post
NICE!

Suddenly I have a very nice image of an adult themed Alice in Wonderland house-growth scene.

I feel sorry for her family losing their home, but now her little brother better REALLY watch out.

I'm interested to see what these suites do with all of these growing women...
make_her_grow,

Well said with the Alice in Wonderland analogy; can't say I was thinking anything different.

Qzar9999,

Though for me I think some of the fire from Kim's part two was taken by the first part's high anticipation and suspense level, you didn't disappoint. No doubt a level reached for improving talents. Definitely a good dress rehearsal for what is yet to come.

You played the Jason-Kim angle quite well and not in an unsavory way. Some things are cute, interesting, weird, and then just plain out there. No fine line needed as you kept it real, creative, and respectable while teasing all the while. Kid sees his first boob for the second time, changed forever. Lol. Glad it wasn't my sister, if I had one that is... I'd trade. ^_^ And yes, that was a fitting way to direct Jason's attention from her upper deck to her lower floors, Lol.

"Kim had to be over twelve feet tall, and was still growing." Well placed detail pointing out Kim's height and knowing full well she isn't quite half way done yet. Nice way to say if you think what you've read is good, its not over yet.

"His wires were starting to get crossed, and he tried to look away, but everywhere he looked, the room was filling up with Kim."
I like the way you worded Jason's 'wires' getting crossed. Creative perspective.

I also like how you had Kim stuck at first, then freeing herself before the Big Brother crew arrived. Small stuff. ^_^

“Are you sure you're completely stuck?” Liz asked. “You can't move at all?”
“Let me think. Yeah, I'm stuck,” she snapped sarcastically.
“Assist? Situation? You guys really have a way with words, don't you?” Paul replied with a frown.
“Well. You certainly know how to negotiate.”

Heh... sarcasm at it's most ironic. ^_^

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 05-30-2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Oops...
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote