The Process Forum - View Single Post - Wildstar Sexification Comic
View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2014   #13
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Re: Wildstar Sexification Comic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestarred View Post
The Dominion have, in a very literal, here-we-have-the-physical-proof way, a directive straight from the Eldan (Wildstar's precursors-who-invented-everything race, and the reason why the game is happening where it is) to build their empire. They are simply fulfilling their divine right.

That being said, once the game really gets started, both sides are clearly doing objectively terrible things to one another and themselves, so everyone's an asshole. Of course, you never really see your own side doing horrible things, so.
I can understand that. To be frank, I've only done minute testing with the Dominion faction and spent more time as an Exile. However, I have trouble seeing how the Dominion's holier-than-thou attitude can be seen as good, especially after seeing the carnage done against the Aurin camps on Nexus.

The furthest I was able to actually playthrough was defeating the Drakan clan leader near the Terran area, and help the Lopps deal with the Chompacabra threat.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote