free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - When I woke up I became a Bagel Girl! [Upcoming TG Manga]
View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2014   #20
reibushido
Artist in Hiding...

Re: When I woke up I became a Bagel Girl! [Upcoming TG Manga]

Doing a search for the translated name brings up numerous sites that have the first chapter translated. Searching for the title in Korean brings up the author's twitter page, which he links to the site that was talked about earlier in the thread. The pay system seems to be similar to Crunchyroll's releases. You pay for the most up to date release, but those patient can get it for free later. Even a Google Translate of these pages reflect this.

Quote: Tue 27 Public ~!

35 Chemistry (wangyeolpyeon) updating the public ~!

2nd Quote: Tue 28 Public ~!

Epilogue updating the public ~!

Next week will be open late (free).

The author is saying that the current chapter is being made openly available, and this is repeated through most of these posts.

These posts are directly linked to via his Twitter page, and the links in those posts go to the Lezhin Comics page which was linked here earlier. There is no copyright infringement here, as that is the legal site to view the content. Although, the translated works I'm sure are not considered legal due to not having the explicit right to redistribute the material. But those sites are more plentiful than this information.

A link to the translated Twitter page of the author:
http://translate.google.com/translat...96%26bih%3D803

Also, the name of the comic in Korean should anyone wish to repeat my search:
어느 날 잠에서 깨어보니 베이글녀가 되어 있었다

Last edited by reibushido; 08-13-2014 at 11:36 PM.
reibushido is offline   Reply With Quote