free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2014   #1832
Reynos
Chop-Stickx

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

I've been searching forever and everywhere for two BE clips I have yet to see that have been reported once upon a time in an old thread from forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=printpage;topic=161173.0

Shadowcom mentions both:
"Unfortunately I can't make another one BE clip (not with male character, certainly) from this series of cartoons.
General plot of it - african women drink BE-drinks and theirs breasts continuously grow. One of them (most nasty of them) drinks too much of this drink, to become more attractive than others, and her breasts finally explode... they are very old - 1981-1985, and I'm not sure that you'll be able to find any of them in video-stores. "

the other clip:
" The second one is from one of very old W.Disney cartoons. Its content - one of main heroines - characters of it, enough busty cow, cooks something into the kitchen. At once a box of red pepper falls on her. She starts sneezing. Every time she inhales to sneeze, her breasts inflate considerably bigger. Then she sneezes, they deflate a little. Finally, then she inhlaes for the fourth time (that moment people can hear the sounds of popping buttons, stretching fabric and rubber) and sneezes, her breasts pop (that moment they become already bigger than a screen). "BANG!" After that she looks around stupidly and giggles. The cartoon calls "Funny dinner". "

Like I said I've been searching forever for these clips. They must exist somewhere

Last edited by Reynos; 09-20-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Reynos is offline   Reply With Quote