free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking videos from Missa!
View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2014   #119
missa
Producer

Re: Shrinking videos from Missa!

Keith: Thank you <3

Aussie: Aww.. maybe I should do a double girl shrink soon-ish.

SW: Paypal does not allow digital media sales, I wrote a long frustrated and venting blog post about it in 2012. It's a bummer but it is what it is. Vidown and C4S take debit and credit. Hope that helps!

Red Parrot: I am honored by your review and purchase. Thank you so much.
Keith: Noted, thank you.

Redjack, and Twilight: I've been emailed by a process customer that a colleague is already working on this idea. If they are (uncertain) I do not want to step on any toes. Besides, there may be different (top secret shrinking plans in the future. Alice is an awesome idea, but will have to wait just a bit.

LK: I'm not sure what you are asking, are you wanting a "best of" clip or are you asking for longer processed previews? I don't like to post a best of clip until my clips are at least a year old. I will eventually, but I hope to be fair to my faithful customers who buy every clip. Then there are those who love the after shrink stuff like: hand held, size comparisons, dick riding, etc. There are a lot of good compilation ideas in time.. but my videos are still too new, in my opinion. I'd love to wait a full year before best of in growth or shrinking.

If by chance you were asking why there is not more shrinking process in the .gif, there are many fun things in this video that I was uncertain what to put in the preview! All of my videos show the shrinking process, be sure to read play by play descriptions, some of my videos "only" show the shrinking process as the exposition, climax, and denouement. Sometimes if I show too much process, the customers will not buy, just "enjoy" my previews. I *try* to keep a little mystery since I give so much of the video: 10+ picture frames, a video preview, and a moving .gif of my favorite scenes. I hope I answered your question. If not, email me missmissax@gmail.com. I could help you with any other questions about my work, or specific videos.

Last edited by missa; 11-03-2014 at 10:17 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote