View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2014   #90
mrsenoreddie
Process Fan

Re: New Store: Red Parrots Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Parrot View Post
Ah, yes, I should have said.

I pushed The Roomate back not because there's anything wrong with it, but because of what it is. It's just a cute, short little video. (Nadia comes in, shrinks Lori, the end.) It was designed to just be a nice little treat in between longer video posts.

But then this next big project (The Witch's Purse) started getting later and later and I felt bad making everyone wait 2 months for a very short and simple video. So I switched gears, shelved The Roomate, and poured all my time into The Witch's Purse.

So, long story short, The Roomate is almost done but I'll be holding onto it for a week or so after The Witch's Purse part II. Think of it as an after-dinner mint. It will be small and cheap but still nice and something to look forward too.

And then, yes, the super-secret project after that which I'm so excited by I can't believe I've managed to not spill the beans yet.

And THEN I've already shot my Valentine's Day episode too! (Plus half of the video after that one.) I may be just a litttttle bit ahead on shooting!
Wow, you're ready for the holidays are you RP?
mrsenoreddie is offline   Reply With Quote