The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2015   #574
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
Yeah, although its mostly just the fan-requested pin-ups. On the other hand, our latest attribute swap/theft comic has been VERY successful thus far, so you may be hearing a whole lot more from us on that front as well!

The Deal: Busty Maddie and flat-chested Bambi make a trade using water-based magic, causing Maddie to become flat and Bambi stacked. But, when Maddie misses the attention and Bambi won’t trade back, Maddie tries to use other spells to re-expand her breasts — making Bambi bigger with each effort.
Actually this was a pretty darn good comic. I rather enjoyed it. We really need more attribute theft material in this fetish. I think it's a wonderful sub genre that doesn't get enough focus from the main threads.

Honestly, if no ones given this comic a chance yet. Give it a chance, it's got some funny process and great story line to it. Maddie makes her breasts smaller in order to be free from oggling for a day and gives Bambi the chance to see what it feels like to be busty. Things don't go according to plan though when Maddie can't get away with the same things she used to be able to. But everything falls apart when Bambie refuses to trade back. So Maddie, using her magic decides to take matters into her own hands and continually trys to make her own breasts bigger. Unfortunately for Bambie, Maddie and her, are still linked. Which causes a hillarious situation where Bambie just keeps getting bigger and bigger lol.

So give her a go guys

Last edited by godleydemon; 02-02-2015 at 10:16 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote