free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2015   #219
Dex164
Frequent Poster

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

I posted this elsewhere, but it counts here as well I believe:

Hello everyone I've just had a memory lapse and can't seem to find a certain work.

It was an english translated work, something about a woman living together with a man through a series of random events. I think the man was a student or something while the woman was a drifter...? The key defining point of the story though that sticks in my mind was that at one point this mismatched couple befriends the young female owner of a niche' sex shop, I believe like ch.4 or so. From there on she's a continuing character. The story, as I recall, was generally light hearted

I enjoyed his work and now can't for the life of me remember. I tried searching on exhentai.org where I believe I originally saw the manga, but it looks like some dipshit went on a power trip and a large portion of my favorite galleries are now gone, and this story wasn't among them. The artist in question draws process content as well, another reason why I want to find this story again.

Any help in identifying the story in question would be appreciated, thank you and have a good day.

As a fair trade, if someone here can help me identify this hentai manga/doujin I will post 5 AP mangas in english that have not been posted on this board.
Dex164 is offline   Reply With Quote