free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Slime girl/Plant girl AP)
View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2015   #32
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Slime girl/Plant girl AP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
Wow O_O I really hope this gets animated...it's the most revealing sequence so far...

There are now 3 "shifting" characters in this series, and not poofy ones... I'm starting to think the author is into process lol
(BTW, in the BE thread, the Harpy uses ballons for getting a bigger bust size...this only adds even more evidence XD )
Aw yeah. The author definitely seems that way . Maybe he's one of us lurking in this forum. You never know~

There are technically 4 "shifting" characters in the series so far. There is also this character named Doppel, and she's the main shapeshifter in the series. She hasn't exactly used her ability to grow into an adult yet, at least to my knowledge, but she sure is a potential candidate for it in the near future^^ Come to think of it, she will be introduced in the anime next week. Let us see how they animate her process .

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 08-16-2015 at 01:04 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote