free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - My Wife Changed Me Into Her Lover's Penis: The Ultimate Cuckold Fantasy
View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2015   #6
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Re: My Wife Changed Me Into Her Lover's Penis: The Ultimate Cuckold Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsumend View Post
Well I guess the way I've usually seen it, Armand would have had to put his penis inside Peter and then Peter would merge with it.
Wait, the way you've USUALLY seen it? You mean the "man is changed into a penis" story has been done before? Is it an actual genre? It's not that I imagined I was the first person on Earth who ever had that idea, but I've been reading smut online for a long time and I've never happened upon that plot.

Making Peter transform via sodomy never even occurred to me. It's a clever way to do it, but (SPOILERS AGAIN) I like the idea of Peter's wife trapping him in her ring so she can just keep transferring his soul into the cocks of her new lovers, then she can put him back in the ring until she meets her next lover. If it was done via sodomy Peter would have to keep turning back into a human and he'd have to keep getting sodomized by Jenna's lovers. It becomes a very different and much more complicated story!

Last edited by MindiFlyth; 09-06-2015 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Added a paragraph
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote