The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Doll Project
View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2015   #11
Dollproject
Leecher

Re: The Doll Project

Here is a copy-pase of Help section covering pills topic:

The Pills System
A Pill is the basic currency on the site. Each time a poll is concluded, and the future fate of a Doll is decided, the pills are collected. Each registered user may spend any number of his or her pills to continue the story. When the required amount of pills is collected, the artist writing the story, shall work on its next part. The Pills are generated automatically on user accounts, which means that the more people registered, the faster the amounts required for the stories to proceed can be collected. According to the website Regulations, only single account may exist on each computer. Creating multiple accounts on a single computer is forbidden and shall be severely penalised. Complex security system detects and identifies such cases.

The Rank System
By spending the pills on Dolls, the users increase their rank. The higher their rank, the more important one’s vote becomes. However the votes are valued in such a way, that even the vote of the lowliest ranked user counts.

It was based on Paypal Payments and Paypal doesn't cooperate with my website anymore so it doesn't work right now and I dont' know when I'll find time to turn it back online with use of some other payment system.
Dollproject is offline   Reply With Quote